People change, feelings change and life itself changes. The only thing that remains constant is change.
It is possible for you to be in a relationship where you or your partner feel unbothered about the other person’s absent. This comes with worries and insecurity, when your partner does not feel scared of losing you or there is no sense of connection.
People change, feelings change and life itself changes. The only thing that remains constant is change. It is possible for you to be in a relationship where you or your partner feel unbothered about the other person’s absent.
This comes with worries and insecurity, when your partner does not feel scared of losing you or there is no sense of connection. There are things you could do to make your partner strongly addicted to you.
1. Great sense of humour : People with a great sense of humour mostly have luck with relationships. When your partner finds you amusing enough, it becomes difficult searching for fun elsewhere. Your sense of humour keeps them around you always. It is important that you or your partner find comfort and ease in each other. It is easier to give more time to someone that catches your interest than someone you struggle with.
2. Be a Great Listener ; So many people miss it here; They talk more than they listen. A relationship is about two people that are ready to make it work. You must be ready to pay attention to your partner.
When you become a great listener, your partner sees the need to always talk to you, they find it relaxing talking to you. Effective listening ears makes it all worth it. You automatically become a shoulder to lean on. Communicate effectively with your partner, it strengthens the bond in the relationship.
3. Be Spontaneous : Nobody likes someone that is not ready or wiling to learn new stuffs. Be a flexible partner that is ready to take up new ideas. It becomes boring when you do same thing over and over again.
Your partner wants you to be able to come home early, make nice delicacies, pay bills, think of trips, date out and many more. When you take out the fun in a relationship, it becomes a burden. Do some unpredictable things together, it makes your relationship a place of warmth.
4. Develop Connection : One sure way to get your partner strongly connected is to develop a strong connection. This could be physical, emotional or mental. The physical connection is what you feel when you are around your partner, the way you express yourself physically through words, cuddling, body contacts and admiration.
Emotional connection is that which runs through your mind when you think of your partner. This is what you feel for your partner, it must be developed. Mental connection is ability to share ideas together, be available to solve issues and so on.
5. Be Involved : Nothing makes a person more addicted than having a partner that is involved. Make sure you are strongly involved in their future plans and goals. Work towards helping your partner achieve their set goals.
Help your partner feel better, assure them that you have their back always. When you get involved in your partner’s life, it becomes easier to relate and think of way forward. Get familiar with friends and family members of your partner, it shows level of your commitment to a certain level.
These are some of the ways to get your partner strongly addicted to you. It is not so easy settling with just one person for a very long time, it becomes boring at a point. But there are certain things to be done to ensure the connection is still intact.
Read through the points listed above and you realize you don’t only have a relationship, but you have a partner that is strongly addicted.
Culled from Palmchat
Comments are welcomed!!
The post Here Are The 5 Ways To Make Your Partner Strongly Addicted To You appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.